Monday, February 19, 2007

Anal Only? There is some fine print...

We're working on some home improvement projects. After a full day of work and several hours of that, we were beat. When we got in bed she began fondling my cock. Then she went under the covers and gave me a blow-job. Although I was beat, she brought out the best in me. She gives incredible head. She only recently became interested in learning how to deep-throat, and after only a couple of sessions, she mastered it. I came in just a couple of minutes, and she swallowed. It worked out well, as neither of us had to get out of bed to clean-up.

I know this is an "anal only" blog, but I mean that only to the exclusion of vaginal sex. The wife wants to try and get pregnant toward the end of the year, which means we'll have to take her butt-plug out of retirement and the anal streak will end; for a while anyway. Until then, I think it's safe to say we'll continue to have "anal only" sex.

She keeps saying, "I really wish we could get pregnant with you fucking my ass." And, I do too...

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. Me, and two of my male friends, all love anal.

    They can't believe me when I tell them I prefer anal to vaginal sex. I tell them that one day I want to marry a man that would prefer to do that than my vagina, and to save that until my man wanted to pregnante me.

    Well you have three people here that think the way you are living.

    My current boyfriend loves to do me anal. Once i na while i let him do me vaginal, but I cum so much harder anal. It's more animalistic, primal, raw, intense, intimate.. it's just incredible.

    Keep writing. Perhaps I might share some experiences with you one day.

    xoxo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete