Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Wife Almost Always Gets Horny

My wife almost always gets horny when we have sex. If she's not in the mood, she's usually happy to accommodate me. But more often then not she gets into it. We were laying in bed the other day. I was spooning her, so it was impossible to hide what I was thinking about. "You can do my butt, if you want," she said. That seemed like a less then enthusiastic invite, but I reached for the lube on the headboard and applied a generous amount to her backdoor. I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and she slowly began to loosen up as I pushed into her. Once I was balls deep, I sat there for a second, letting her adjust. Slowly I began to withdraw my cock and work it back in. This went on for several minutes before she said, "Wait. I want to get on top."Most of the time my wife likes to sit on my dick facing me. This time, she turned around, reverse anal cowgirl style. When I reached around to play with her clit, she was dripping wet. She grabbed her dildo off the headboard and worked it back and forth across her clit, not yet putting it in. I reached around and fondled her breasts while watching her ass slide up and down on my cock. She sat all the way down on my cock, then inserted her dildo. I could feel it sliding into her wet cunt through the thin membrane separating her tight asshole. Once fully inserted, she just sat still for a moment. I knew she was experiencing a small orgasm. I could feel her sphincter tighten around my cock, signaling the end of her orgasm. My cock was hard as a rock buried up her butt. She then began to work her ass back and forth on my cock. Not so much an up and down (in and out), but back and forth with my dick buried all the way up her backside. I could feel her working her dildo in and out of her cunt. I moved one hand from her breast to her clit and began rubbing it. She became more wet and began bouncing up and down on my cock full force. I felt her ass begin to tighten and knew she was about to have a huge orgasm. She pushed her ass as far down on my cock as possible. I couldn't hold out any longer. I came deep up her butt as she had her own orgasm. She removed her dildo from her pussy and rolled to the left. I rolled with her, my cock still in her ass. We lay like that for several minutes, my cock softening. I kissed her shoulder and told her I couldn't believe I was so lucky to have a wife who loved anal sex. She said he was the lucky one. I've got it so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment