Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's been somewhat of a dry spell for the last week (for us anyway). This morning we found out why, she started her period. She has irregular periods, so you never know when one is coming, unless she's particularly moody.

Anyway, now that the PMS had subsided, she was ready for action again. Yes, that's another benefit of anal only sex, her period really doesn't effect us much.

I lubed her sweet ass and got in the missionary position. Five minutes later, I she had her legs almost behind her neck and I was plowing her ass full-force. She was really starting to get into it, but hadn't cum yet. I had blown a load in her ass already, quite a lot actually, and was ready for more. (Yes, I know it's a little strange, but it's not uncommon for me to have multiple orgasms in my wifes ass, sometimes as many as four, without needing a break. Some guys have all the luck.) Anyway, the phone rang. As I was banging the hell out of her ass, we weren't answering it. The answering machine picked up and we heard that a friend of ours was in a pretty serious car crash. That put the brakes on. She picked up the phone, as I pulled out of her ass.

We went to the emergency room to pick our friend up. He was pretty sore, but seemed as if he'd be okay. By the time we got home, it was late. I guess the last anal session will have continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment