Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Case for Anal Sex

I am of the belief that the benefits of anal sex make it better than vaginal sex for pure pleasure and intimacy.

  1. Anal sex provides better orgasms for both partners. There's little denying the tightness of the anus provides more stimulation for the penis, providing more intense orgasms for the male. Most females I've talked to that say they enjoy anal sex (in other words, they gave it a chance and didn't have a guy who just jammed it in there) say they have more intense orgasms during anal sex then vaginal. There are many women who even prefer anal sex to vaginal for this reason.
  2. Anal sex is more intimate. Let's face it, there really needs trust and intimacy in a relationship for anal sex. My wife and I reached a new level of intimacy when we started having anal sex. It was something that we alone shared, and our "dirty little secret". Unlike vaginal sex which is also practiced for procreation, anal sex is only practiced for the pleasure of the participants. That, in and of itself, builds trust and intimacy. Both partners can concentrate fully on the pleasure (both received and given) during the act of anal sex.
  3. Anal sex is a great form of natural birth control. Yes, I've read the study that states anal sex has an 8% failure rate as a form of birth control. The same study stated condoms had an 11% failure rate. The study took into account those who said their primary form of birth control was anal sex, but then had vaginal sex. Therefore, anal sex would have a much lower failure rate if properly practiced. As well, the study says pregnancy may result from "seepage". Common sense would dictate that you not allow that to happen. As well, semen that is deposited deep in the rectum should be beyond the rectal valves. Unless the woman is on top of the man when he withdraws his penis, the semen should stay in the anus. As well, women must remember to wipe front to back for sanitary reasons, as well as birth control.
  4. Anal sex may provide health benefits for the female recipient. Several studies have suggested the positive health effects of semen on women, such as feeling happier and more content. These studies were, one would assume, based on those having vaginal intercourse. As the rectal lining is thinner then that of the vagina, it is better able to absorb those bodies the produce the positive effects, making anal sex the superior method for delivering these benefits.

As you can see, anal sex is superior to vaginal sex in many ways. My wife and I can attest to the fact our marriage has benefited from anal sex. We recognized these benefits early on, but it wasn't until a little over a year ago we quit having vaginal sex altogether. Although we would not want to impose our beliefs on others, we honestly feel anal sex should be the primary form of sex practiced for the reasons above.

We now have no desire whatsoever to have vaginal sex, unless for procreation. Surely there are others like us? Those who agree with this, even if you have yet to convince your partner? We'd certainly like to hear your comments or questions. I would love to see each of you in a fulfilling relationship that includes regular anal sex. Perhaps more of you may join the anal only club. Comment below or send me an email at luvmywifesass@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you.

20 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%, and i've thought about all these points, esp the one about procreation being a distraction in terms of vaginal. However these ideas have just been a fantasy in my mind, as I assumed no one would espouse them.

    I actually blew a load reading your post. The idea of going anal only as a pact, is just.. so fucking hot. Unfortunately, my wife has issues with digestion, fissures, and Im somewhat well endowed (2.25" widest), so its a big difficult for us. Additionally, she doesnt orgasm from anal alone, or even with stimulation very often, though mentally she gets off seeing how much pleasure I get from it.

    I wish we could go anal only and daily, but that'd be too hard on her. It's just a really hot fantasy. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked my blog that much.

    I'm sorry to hear your wife has some health issues that might effect her ability to have regular anal sex. However, I was just reading some new research that said something about using anal dilation to treat fissures. I'll try and find it and post it here. Perhaps anal sex may be just what the doctor ordered for your wife's condition.

    For some women, it just takes time to get used to the feelings anal sex creates, both physically and mentally.

    As far as couples who only have anal sex, I've talked to several (five to be exact). However, I have talked to dozens of couples who attest to really enjoying anal sex. Many of these have more anal sex than vaginal. In a majority of these cases, the woman said her orgasms were much more intense when having anal sex.

    I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. My wife and I also have nothing but anal sex, and this has been so for many years now. Both of us are extremely pleased with it.

    BTW, Masters and Johnson have observed scientifically that (1) anal sex gives more women orgasms than vaginal sex does (2) if women are anally very experienced, they may do without anal lube.

    Caabi (luvshiswifesasstoo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caabi,

    I always love talking to other couples who only have anal sex.

    Although I haven't seen that information from M&J, I don't doubt it. I've corresponded with many women or couples who say the woman was only able to orgasm through anal sex. As well, although we still use lubricaion to ease the initial penetration, my wife's rectum does produce a mucos from it's lining that provides wonderful, natual lubrication that allows us to go as long or hard as we want without the need for addition lubrication.

    Luvmywifesass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading your stuff has been great. I printed this entry and showed it to my wife several months ago and told her how your wife liked anal sex more then pussy sex. She got turned on talking about it and we had really great anal sex that night. Up until that time we were having anal sex about once a month. After that, we started having it about once a week, then twice a week, then my wife wanted me to take it out of her pussy and put it in her ass every time.

    While we haven't stopped having pussy sex, we always finish in her ass. She says she needs it in her pussy to get her warmed up. Her orgazims are off the charts, and I love cumming deep in her ass.

    Thank you for your informative site. It helped make my wife an anal lady and me a very happy man.

    Happy Husband

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic! See, your wife probably wanted to have anal sex more often, but felt uncomfortable asking for it because of the social stigma associated with it, or her fear of what you might think. Presenting her with this information not only let her know there are other women who really enjoy anal sex, but let her know it was something you approved of.

    I think we can add you to the ranks of the anal only, as you always finish in her ass. If you really want to try and go anal only, you can get her a vibrator or dildo for her vagina and start her off that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your site thanks for sharing. I personally have found the same experience in my sex life. All though I haven't found a woman yet that enjoys it. I am still looking and your site makes me hopeful there are like minded woman that believe the same out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think most women are open to try new things with someone they know they can trust and feel intimate with. I truly believe that introduced properly, most women would enjoy anal sex.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've stated the case very well. Most couples who take the time to experience anal sex properly, will I think, also come to the conclusion that it is the superior method of making love. Once they realise this then there is no compelling reason for continuing vaginal sex except for procreation.

    Unfortunately too many social barriers and misconceptions stand in the way:

    People think it makes them gay.
    That they'll come out covered in faeces.
    That they'll be injured permanently or lose bowel control.
    Religion/society tells them it is wrong.

    Of course all of that is wrong. People have just been conditioned not to really question any of that.

    Once used to the difference, it is undeniable that the physical pleasure of anal sex is greater for both men and women. Sadly, most people don't get beyond the first attempt or learn to relax enough which is essential.

    We both enjoy the intimacy, senssation and depth of penetration we can achieve through anal sex, and as a man the 'fit' actually seems more natural than the vagina.

    As well as the fantastic orgasms and the benefit of a completely natural form of birth control my partner now no longer suffers from the UTI's which can often be the result of irritation caused by vaginal sex.

    Thanks for the site. Nice to know there are other like minded people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your ideas about how and why anal sex should be the primary form of sexual activity.

    Most of the time people aren't thinking about making babies so that already takes the vagina out of the equation.

    I think if anything you've underplayed the health and well-being aspects of anal sex. Orgasm and sexual release have been proven to be very good for maintaining physical and mental health - it stands to reason that the heightened orgasms experienced by both men and women are going to enhance this already recognised benefit.

    In addition, the closeness and intimacy fostered between couples by anal sex can only keep the relationship stronger.

    Lastly, lets not overlook how teenage and unwanted pregnancies would be virtually eliminated if anal sex were adopted universally.

    Lets hope these ideas get more attention and promotion in the future, as they surely deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to copy this from elsewhere but you hadn't actually listed the alleged health benefits from semen for women:

    1. Natural anti-depressant.
    2. Natural anxiety reducer.
    3. Improves quality of sleep.
    4. Increases energy.
    5. Improves concentration.
    6. Improves memory.
    7. Improves mental alertness.
    8. Assists with pregnancy maintenance.
    9. Increases female-initiated sexual behavior.
    10. Reduces pain.

    Considering it will be absorbed direct into the bloodstream via the rectal lining this has to be a real positive benefit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me2 - this link will interest you

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2190863/Semen-good-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html

      Multiple independent studies over the last decade appear to be confirming the truth about this.

      I'll try to find and post the other links I found.

      Delete
    2. Finally found the link I was looking for. A long read but well worth it. More depth and analysis than the other articles I've found.

      http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/2010/09/22/an-ode-to-the-many-evolved-virtues-of-human-semen/

      Delete
    3. That's a fantastic link with a great analysis of the study. I will definately make an updated post with excepts of the article. Thank you.

      Delete
    4. Me2 and luvmywifesass - two more articles on the same subject if you are interested:

      http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-05/controversial-ideas-semen-natures-antidepressant

      http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-05/come-again-science-semen-part-deux

      Delete
    5. I agree, thats why I love giving anal to the girl than the vagina area.. - A7X_M_Shadows

      Delete
  12. Thanks. Sorry I must have missed this when you posted. It may have been the same studies I remember reading - there has been a good number over the last decade. The trouble is while some scientists are doing some worthwhile research the general public seems to treat these reports as a bit of a joke. C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some great reasons for having anal sex. The one that really is relevant to me at this time is about the birth control: if my girlfriend would let me finish there that means we wouldn't need the condoms butttt....8% failure is still to high. What would be the failure rate if it was just anal? Would it be close to 0%?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to admit I've always been pretty resolutely opposed to anal sex. But I guess there's more to it than I thought, as the article shows. More research is required, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi gra70
    Wow, very impressive. You guys have hit the nail on the proverbial head.
    DKreck

    ReplyDelete