Friday, March 30, 2007

We've been having anal sex every day this week. Tuesday night she just wanted to do it for fun, and for my pleasure.

We started out with my cock in her ass doggy style. When she's in this type of mood, I can really take my time banging away. I must have fucked her ass for ten minutes in this position, hand on her hips pulling her into my hard thrusts. I love the sound it makes when our bodies slap together, and my balls slap her pussy. The Grand Canyon can't compare to the view of my cock sliding in and out of her shapely ass.

After that, she rolled on her back, placing her legs on my shoulders, and I banged her missionary style for a good ten minutes more. Finally, I lifted her legs up so that she was in the pile-driver position. I just sat there for a couple of seconds, my cock buried all the way to the hilt in her ass. My cock throbbed as I shot my spunk into her colon. Even though we had been having so much sex, it was one of those ball-draining ejaculations. I felt my cum squirting out of my cock and into her ass with at least five powerful squirts.

I thought for sure she would want to go to the bathroom after that, to expel so much spunk. Instead she just asked me to bring in a damp washcloth after I cleaned up. She said she likes the warm feeling deep inside her ass. She said it makes her sleep better. I know I slept better.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I realllly love reading your blog. You have it so good. Reading your blog always leaves me wanting to take my Fiances ass. Unfortunatly for me it seldom happens. You're right though, some guys do have it good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you enjoy it. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping it up as I should. I hope to begin posting again on a regular basis very soon.

    And, feel free to email me if you want pointers on how to have your fiance's ass more.

    ReplyDelete