Thursday, March 22, 2007

Extended Sitting

My wife and I are Nascar fans. Not fanatics, just fans. We are, however, anal fanatics. So, last Sunday when the Nascar race was getting ready to start, I suggested we watch the race with my wife sitting on my lap.

"That sounds like fun," she said as she started to undress, "Go get the lube."

When I came back into the room, my wife was totally nude. I threw a towel on the floor and took off my clothes. I sat on the floor, my back against the sofa. She leaned forward in front of my in a kind of a doggy style position while I lubricated to her ass and my cock. Then she began to sit up. I guided my cock to her asshole as she slowly lowered herself onto it. In less then a minute she had lowered herself all the way down onto my cock. Then she leaned backward. In this position, she was able to comfortably lean against me. It also had the benefit of offering the deepest penetration.

"This is actually pretty comfortable," she said, as the race started.

It was an incredible feeling, my wife sitting with my cock in her ass while we watched TV as casually as any couple might. We had not had sex in three days, and I had no problem keeping my cock hard as a rock in her ass. I didn't even have to think about it. It was like an involuntary reaction.

Somewhere around lap 34 she was still sitting with my cock firmly ensconced in her tight ass. I reached around and began to rub her clit with one hand and fondle her breast with the other. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and, within a few minutes, began to rock her ass back and forth on my cock.

"Mmmm, you're going to make me cum if you don't stop that," she said.

"And what's wrong with that?" I asked.

A second later she moaned and I felt her ass began to spasm as she bore down on my cock, causing her colon to envelope it. Her orgasm pushed me over the edge. My cock throbbed as I pumped my seed deep in her ass.

She leaned back again, resting against me.

"Oh God, that was good." she said, "I could feel you cum. It felt like you came a lot. I kept feeling it squirt. It feels so warm inside me."

After a couple of minutes she asked me if I wanted to get up.

"No." I said, "After not doing it for three days I can stay hard. You don't mind do you?"

"It doesn't bother me," she said, "I'm comfortable sitting like this."

I could feel the warm juices of her pussy on my balls. At about lap 150, she began to gyrate a little, pushing her asshole in and out. When she does this, it feels like her ass is sucking my cock.
I reached around to play with her clit.

"Don't," she said, "I only want to feel you in my ass."

She moved my had up to her breast. I reached my other hard around and began to fondle both her breasts. She began to gyrate her ass back and forth harder. After a couple of minutes, she was bouncing so hard on my cock that I thought she'd fall off if I didn't have a hold of her tits. Her ass slammed down on my cock. As we were sitting on the floor, there was no give, unlike when we're on the bed. She was slamming my cock mercilessly into her ass. I could feel her dripping wet pussy slapping my balls, coating them with her juices.

As she neared her orgasm, she bore down. I felt my cock leave the cavern of her rectum and enter her tight colon. Feeling my cock entering her colon, she stopped bouncing and began to gyrate and push down harder, as if to try and get every last millimeter of my cock in her ass.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." she cried.

I felt her hot cum running over my balls, as she squirted from her pussy. Just then I shot my second load of cum deep into her colon, seeding her ass. It felt like I came even more this time then the first. The only feeling better then pumping cum deep in your wife's ass is knowing that's what she wants.

We both collapsed against the couch, my cock softening in her ass. I could feel her juices running off my balls and down the crack of my ass.

We lay like that for almost the entire rest of the race. My cock never did soften enough to come out of her ass on it's own. After the race, we took a nap, my seed still inside her.

When we woke, we had sex again. All told, I came four times in her ass by the end of the day. It's an incredible feeling drifting off to sleep knowing the woman laying next to you sleeps well because your seed is deep inside her ass.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read! I've been dreaming about something like this in years, but never thought it was possible, you are my heroes.

    The world would be a much better place if everyone could have all the anal they wanted, whenever they wanted. Anal is the key to world peace.

    Greetings from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you can penetrate as far as the colon? When I'm particularly hard and pushing as deep as I can, whilst she is bearing down as you describe then I can feel something exquisite on the very tip of my penis. I wonder what that is? Is it the rectal valves?

    ReplyDelete